TAKING CLUBS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
clubs like many other NPO instuitutions, particularly those in
previously disadvantaged areas, suffer from a lack of expertise in
leadership, management and administration.
What we are striving
to do through this particular intervention, is to develop a training
course together with resources, to equip club management and executive
members to not only successfully manage their clubs but to ensure
growth as a club and community role player.
We are grateful to
the Leadership Development Institute of Southern Africa and to Go
Training for their willingness to share materials with us in putting
together this training programme.
SUMMARISED COURSE CONTENT
- Constitutional and Legal requirements
- Accounting and accountability
- Good governance principles and NPO Management
- Conducting successful meetings
- Community advocacy and intervention
- Marketing and Recruitment
- Communication strategy and Media interaction
- Membership Management
- Planning and Evaluation
- Leadership Skills